Vacancies at GBTEC
As a fast-growing company, we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated employees to expand our team. Explore our job vacancies and apply today via the provided email within the job description. If you don't find a suitable job right away, please feel free to send us an unsolicited application, letting us know which type of position you are looking for.
Not found your
If you do not find a suitable position for you straight away, please feel free to send us an unsolicited application. Please refer to your desired position.
Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Sydney, Australia
As part of our ongoing global expansion, we recently established a subsidiary in the APAC region. With a product suite that covers the entire digital transformation, our mission is simple: to transform organisations and raise their performance. To ensure even more businesses in the APAC region reach processual excellence, we are currently looking for an additional Sales Manager. This role is about connecting with key decision makers in a range of industries who are looking for ways to optimise their business processes. You will need to be able to understand their goals, aspirations, concerns, and roadblocks before communicating how our suite of solutions fits the bill.
What we offer
- We are a small, adaptable subsidiary with a wide reach.
- We have a great support network from Head Office (200+ employees).
- Our team members work very independently, but at the same time as part of a team.
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, and a highly motivated work environment.
- The opportunity for you to come into the business during such rapid growth is very exciting.
- Very clear pathway for future personal growth within the company.
- Personal ongoing training and development in sales, marketing, and business.
- Opportunity to take over the responsibility to manage a growing sales team as we venture into new verticals.
- Attractive salary.
This job is your invitation to step in at the ground floor, take ownership of our growth and participate in the benefits.
Several years of experience in similar sales roles is essential for this position. Ideally, you were able to gain that experience in the BPM software realm, but more importantly, people would generally describe you as:
Submit your application (resume and cover letter) via email to email@example.com today. If you need more information, or want to have a chat about this opportunity, reach out to us as well and we will organize a chat.
EVERY application will be acknowledged. EVERY applicant will be advised the outcome of their application. GBTEC is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people who believe they have the right blend of experience and character.