Vacancies at GBTEC
As a fast-growing company, we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated employees to expand our team. Explore our job vacancies and apply today via the provided email within the job description. If you don't find a suitable job right away, please feel free to send us an unsolicited application, letting us know which type of position you are looking for.
Not found your
If you do not find a suitable position for you straight away, please feel free to send us an unsolicited application. Please refer to your desired position.
Account Executive (New Business)
Account Executive (New Business)
Location: Melbourne or Sydney, Australia
The Account Executive can either be located in Sydney or in Melbourne, Australia.
As part of GBTEC’s ongoing global expansion, the BPM software provider recently established a subsidiary in the APAC region. With a product suite that covers the entire digital transformation, our mission is simple: to transform organisations and raise their performance. To ensure even more businesses in the APAC region reach processual excellence, we are currently looking for an Account Executive. This role is about connecting with key decision makers in a range of industries who are looking for ways to optimise their business processes. You will need to be able to understand their goals, aspirations, concerns, and roadblocks before communicating how our suite of solutions fits the bill.
GBTEC Australia is a start-up environment, so, our responsibilities differ from large organisations. What is important to us is that you take on ownership of your own and GBTEC’s growth and have a strong customer focus. As our Account Executive, you will be driving new business development and report directly to our Managing Director. Further accountabilities of this role include:
- Research prospective customers and use qualifying strategies to reach out to new leads and grow relationships.
- Develop and manage Key Accounts.
- Exceptional customer service including pricing, quotes and negotiations where required.
- Demonstrations of our various BPM-related software products.
- Planning, reporting and ongoing analysis of sales targets and results.
- Conduct market and competitor analyses.
- Understanding business problems and matching them to our BIC suite.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to ensure sales and marketing campaigns are properly targeted for desired outcomes and meeting market needs.
- Build strong relationships with strategic partners.
- Actively promote the capabilities and successes of GBTEC externally through online and offline channels.
You have worked in a small business / start-up environment before and are passionate about technology. Additionally, you have several years of experience in a similar sales role and would describe yourself as a problem-solver. We provide high-end BPM software that enables customers to drive their digital transformation. So, ideally, you were able to gain your sales experience in the BPM software realm.
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience in the technology field, preferably you have experience working in a SaaS organization.
- Process management knowledge, ideally you have worked with BPM software such as BIC, ARIS, Promapp, Signavio or similar.
- Strong business development background (with active sourcing and lead-gen) and experience of opening new logos.
- Experience presenting and selling to the C-suite.
- A proven track record of managing accounts end-to-end.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills as well as rapport building ability.
- Experience working in a start-up environment and ability to think outside the box to drive resourceful campaigns.
- You are willing to travel when required (APAC region).
- Excellent MS Office 365 and HubSpot skills.
Why you should join us
We are a small, adaptable subsidiary with a wide reach. If you are looking for a start-up environment where you can take on more responsibility, don’t look further. Join us now and grow with us! We have a great team culture, and our German Head Office (200+ employees) is providing extensive support in sales and marketing activities.
- Our employees work very independently, but at the same time as part of a great team.
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, and a highly motivated work environment.
- An exciting opportunity to join GBTEC during a phase of rapid growth.
- Clear pathway for future personal growth within the company.
- Ongoing training and development in sales, marketing, and business.
- Opportunity to take over the responsibility to grow and manage our sales team as we venture into new verticals.
- Working from home.
- Attractive salary.
Interested? Next Steps!
Submit your application by clicking the “Apply for this job” button today. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know why you think you are the right candidate and why you are passionate about helping businesses reach processual excellence.
GBTEC is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from all people who believe they have the right blend of experience and character. Every application will be acknowledged and every applicant will be advised the outcome of their application.
We would love to hear from you!