In August 2021, Germany’s Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) published the new version of its BAIT supervisory requirements for IT in financial institutions along with its ZAIT circular describing supervisory requirements for IT at payment service providers. Since BaFin only added new specifications and interpretations to its existing requirements, these changes went into effect immediately without grace periods.
This webinar has been held in German. If you prefer to watch the on-demand webinar, please follow the link to request the recording:
This webinar will provide an overview of software-driven information security management powered by BIC BSI Grundschutz. Based on leading standards such as ISO 27001 and BSI Grundschutz, BIC supports companies of all sizes and industries in managing their information assets.
Benefits for your business:
- All in one system: By consolidating all information into a central system, you gain a comprehensive view of assets, BSI requirements, risks and measures.
- Complete evaluations: Our tool guides you through the necessary evaluation procedures step by step. This allows you to compare your evaluations and measures over different periods in line with BSI Grundschutz.
- Complete picture: Filter and analyze data in the interactive dashboards of BIC BSI Grundschutz to maintain an overview at all times.
- Collaboration made easy: Should questions ever arise, you can communicate with your colleagues directly in the tool.
- Bring management on board: Generate printable management reports automatically, for example, to show your measure achievement rate.
Don’t miss out on any interesting webinars or events! Register for our newsletter today to stay in the know.