This webinar has been held in German. If you prefer to watch the on-demand webinar, please follow the link to request the recording:
The role of business continuity management (BCM) is to prepare companies for times of crisis and protect them from existential threats by creating contingency plans for critical situations. Business continuity management strives to continue or reinstate business activities while minimizing any financial, legal and/or reputational damages.
This webinar will cover:
- Contingency measures and restoring business continuity through BCM
- Industry standards ISO/IEC 22301:2019 and BSI Standard 100-4
- Identifying and evaluating time-critical processes
- Consolidating processes and risks
- Service provider management
- Live demonstration in BIC
The real question is not if but when the next crisis will hit. So ensure that your company is optimally prepared with the right business continuity management.
Don’t miss out on any interesting webinars or events! Register for our newsletter today to stay in the know.