GBTEC brings together a hundred professionals in the first Spanish edition of the Process Days

GBTEC strengthens its presence in Spain and Latin America by successfully hosting the first edition of Process Days as a digital event in Spanish. It was attended by BPM experts such as Pedro Robledo and Marlon Dumas.

    BIC Process Mining Presentation

    Marlon Dumas, founder of Apromore, presented practical applications of Process Mining in private companies.

    Speaker Pedro Robledo

    Speaker Pedro Robledo, President of ABPMP Spain and Director of the Master of BPM at UNIR.

  • More than a hundred people attended the event, including customers and digital transformation experts
  • It was the first time that GBTEC organized the Process Days for the Spanish speaking market
  • 70% of the attendees rated the structure and content of the conference as excellent

GBTEC Group has successfully concluded, through its subsidiary in Spain, the first Spanish edition of the BPM event Process Days. The Process Days 2022 brought together more than 120 participants from a dozen Spanish-speaking countries, including customers and those interested in BPM and digital transformation. With the slogan "The next BIC thing for your digitalization", GBTEC has managed to replicate the success of its Process Days held in German and English focusing, this time, on the Spanish and Latin American market.

The meeting, held in online format on January 24, brought together leading experts in the fields of BPM, digital transformation and process mining. Furthermore, customers, partners, and members of the company presented real examples of the benefits of BIC Platform, GBTEC's all-in-one platform for modeling, automation, analysis, and optimization of processes.

Conferences, use cases, and a round table discussion
Pedro Robledo, president of ABPMP Spain and one of the leading experts in digitization and BPM in the Hispanic world, opened the conference by focusing on how process management facilitates the subsequent automation of processes. Next on were Antonio Sánchez, director at GBTEC Spain, and Brais Calviño, sales consultant. Their presentation included a live demo of BIC Platform, a market-leading BPM platform in Europe, used by companies such as Porsche, Vodafone or Rolls-Royce.

Also noteworthy was the talk held by Marlon Dumas, who shared real use cases of process mining in various companies in the public and private sector. He was followed by Carlos Rodríguez and Aysel Palacios, who gave an objective and experienced view of the applications of this growing trend. To round off the event, the audience was invited to participate in a round table moderated by Pedro Robledo. Guests had the opportunity to ask their questions to Kay Winkler, Marlon Dumas, Luis Carlos Krupp and Ignacio Quishpe, four of the most influential personalities in Spain and Latin America in the field of BPM.

Broad audience support
In a subsequent survey conducted by the company, nearly 70% of the attendees rated both the structure and content of the event as excellent, while the remaining 30% also rated the event as satisfactory. This shows that GBTEC's first Spanish BPM event was equally successful as the German Process Days, which have been running for more than 15 years.

Based on these results, GBTEC is already working on the next edition of the event. A full recording of the meeting (in Spanish) has been published for those who were unable to attend. It is availabe through this link:

Questions about
our public relations?

For general press inquiries, please contact us at:
Your personal contact for trade press inquiries:

Expand your knowledge with our e-learnings on BPM & GRC.