Software-based risk simulation enables the precise modeling of complex risk scenarios and helps in making sound strategic decisions. In our webinar our experts show you how to effortlessly master the apparent complexity of the simulation topic by using our software solution BIC Enterprise Risk. In addition to current developments in quantitative risk management, we use practical examples to show you how you can use simulation for your risk management.
Using BIC Enterprise Risk allows you to perform comprehensive analyses based on your risk portfolio. This enables you to provide answers to serious management questions about the impact of risks and future business development. It also enables you to understand potentially negative developments more quickly and take appropriate action. With BIC GRC, you perform these analyses in an intuitive way and receive results you can rely on.
BIC Enterprise Risk enables you to ...
- aggregate a portfolio of risks over a short- and medium-term time horizon.
- easily map dependencies of risks and consider them in all aggregations.
- analyze the impact of the risk portfolio over several budget years.
- identify top risks whosemitigation decisively reduces the risk portfolio.
- optimize action planning based on available budgets and individual risk appetite.
- obtain clear answers as to whether sufficient risk-bearing capacity is ensured in stress scenarios.
Would you like to learn more about the extensive simulation possibilities with BIC GRC? Then we look forward to welcoming you to our webinar!
Connect with Ronald:
Connect with Marcin:
You don't want to miss any webinar or event? Then sign up for our newsletter! We will be happy to keep you informed.