In this webinar, we'll show you a unique way to bring the process and automation worlds together. Using our intuitive no-code/low-code user interface, you can create automated end-to-end workflows with minimal effort and close the gap between systems, departments and data. We present real-world examples and provide you with a wide range of process templates for a direct start into process automation, including purchasing, support, finance or HR processes. You will also learn how to integrate various third-party systems, such as SAP®, Microsoft Dynamics®, Salesforce®, Sharepoint®, Microsoft Office®, UiPath®, and many more, thanks to the robust plug-in framework and a powerful REST API along the entire process.
- Intuitive No-Code/Low-Code Automation: Quickly develop intelligent workflows on a common platform for business and IT teams.
- Single Point of Truth: Bring your process and automation worlds together and raise the quality and speed of your processes to a sustainable level.
- Efficient resource management: Effortlessly orchestrate available resources in your organization, carefully monitor their workload and automate communication channels.
- Integrate data and IT systems: Link your workflows to relevant data and IT systems for seamless process execution, plus incorporate software bots that free employees from mindless tasks.
- Process and IT Governance: Involve your IT department in the approval of ProcessApps through integrated approval workflows and ensure that processes are executed with consistent quality.
The webinar is free to attend and will be held via the Zoom video conferencing platform. A recording will be made available to you afterwards.
Connect with Devin: