Whether simple or complex, any process can be automated - and without a single line of code. In our webinar, we will demonstrate how BIC Process Execution transforms your manual, paper-based and repetitive activities into executable processes directly and without programming. In the course of it, we will present you these and many more unique features:
- Full BPMN & EPC support: No matter which notation you choose - BIC Process Execution makes all processes executable. As a single point of truth, the tool combines process documentation and execution in one central platform.
- Feature-rich form editor: Create digital forms in seconds for fast data capture thanks to the easy-to-use form editor.
- Direct start into process automation: By providing numerous process templates such as purchasing, support, finance or HR processes, you can directly automate your first processes.
- Integration of various third-party systems: Integrate various applications such as SAP®, Microsoft Dynamics®, Salesforce®, Sharepoint®, Microsoft Office®, UiPath®, and more along the entire process thanks to the robust plug-in framework and a powerful REST API.
- Extensive process monitoring: Always keep an eye on the processing status and process progress for each business transaction.
You too can leverage the full potential of your processes with automated end-to-end workflows, further driving digital transformation in your business.
Participation in the webinar is free of charge and will be held via the video conferencing platform "Zoom".
Connect with Sebastian:
Connect with Henrik:
Connect with Devin: