Business Process Management
The Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) is a specification language for the graphical representation of business processes. It enables both the purely technical modeling of workflows and the technically oriented design of processes. ..
- The Central Steps to Digital Business Processes
- Business Process Management in All Its Facets
- How we See Process Management
- Intuitive Processes Thanks to BPMN 2.0
BPMN 2.0 modeling
- BPMN 2.0 – The Leading Notation in Process Management
- The Form of The Collaboration Diagram
- Symbols of BPMN 2.0 and Modeling Rules For Pools & Lanes
- Symbols of BPMN 2.0 and Modeling Rules For Events & Activities
- Symbols of BPMN 2.0, Naming Conventions and Modeling Rules For Gateways
- Symbols of BPMN 2.0: Annotation & Group & Data Object
- The Most Important Model and Object Attributes at a Glance
- Tips And Tricks For Creating BPMN 2.0 Processes
The following checklist is intended to support you in modeling your processes. You can use the checklist to check whether your models comply with the modeling conventions...
Request now to get access to the full version of the document.