|Case ID||Timestamp||Activity||Resource||Loan goal||Requested amount||Offered amount|
|C001||19-04-2020:11:15:12||Check credit history||Sue||Mortage||100.000||-|
|C001||19-04-2020:15:09:00||Calculate risk score||Bob||Mortage||100.000||-|
|C002||20-04-2020:09:23:06||Check credit history||Sue||Car||15.000||-|
|C002||22-04-2020:10:09:01||Calculate risk score||Elsa||Car||15.000|
At this point you might ask yourself: “What if we are still using legacy systems? Is our data quality good enough?”. The simple answer is, it is possible to obtain data from almost any enterprise system, as well as from vertically specialized solutions. And you are not alone. A lot of organizations are still relying on legacy systems. Hence, process mining is still on the table! It is always beneficial to include both internal Data Experts as well as experts from the vendor's site to determine the data quality and the next best steps.
- Continuous Process Improvement Cycle - Truly understand your business processes and implement change actions based on real-time data.
- Increase Processual Efficiency - Analyze bottlenecks, process loops, and common reworks that otherwise stay undetected.
- Process Automation / RPA – Detect and evaluate opportunities for RPA, accelerating your automation initiatives.
- Improve the Customer Satisfaction - Reduce unnecessary waiting times, repetitions and enhance the overall customer journey.
- Support your GRC Management - Utilize conformance checking to analyze whether your processes are compliant with all necessary rules and regulations. Quickly identify non-compliant cases.
- Increase Agility - Identify process flows that are more efficient than the "mainstream" and roll them out company-wide.